As we usher in each new year, we often make a list of personal (and professional) resolutions. While many toss these tasks out the window early on (*cough* diet & exercise), some items on the yearly agenda actually do stick. Last year I made a resolution NOT to make a resolution, simply because I found humor in the irony. Seriously. What really is the success rate of those annual new year's resolutions? Regardless, I'm actually putting forth an effort and making a list of goals to accomplish in 2011.
My 2011 Resolutions
1. Blogging: Stick with a writing post on Monday & Stampin' Out The Work Week crafty post Fridays.
2. Stampin' Up: Enjoy the creativity as always and make a profit in 2011.
3. Etsy: Create on Etsy shop for CMOM Productions items!
4. Write: Get back to that book I began pouring my heart into. Complete by 2012! I have to be realistic with this one.
5. Personal: Take care of myself physically, mentally, & emotionally. Eat right & exercise, dates with the hubby, quiet reading/writing/crafting time to myself, and whatever else fits in this category. Embrace the fact that I am human and don't beat myself up if I'm not 100% all the time.
6. Most important resolution in 2011: Appreciate, admire, be thankful, dream, smile, take time, love, & live! Remember all of the beautiful things in life. Be grateful for friends, family, & loved ones every day. I will not let the bad days get me down! Keep moving forward! Repeat but important: Embrace the fact that I am human and don't beat myself up if I'm not 100% all the time. Flair & amazing surprises can sometimes be found in the imperfections.
What are some of your past resolutions that did not survive? Did you have success with any former resolutions? How did you pull it off? What are your resolutions for 2011?