Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where Did Monday Go?


Taylor Swift Photo by C.  * October 2009 * Sweet Surprise
I admit it!  I forgot about Monday.  It didn't exist to me.  Today is already Thursday.  It's just been one of those weeks.   You know the kind, the "Wait! How did I get from Sunday to Thursday?" type.  My mother-in-law was visiting from out of state for a couple of days, so if that's not a good excuse I don't know what is.  I do have plans for a stampin' out the work week post tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Did I mention that my husband and father-in-law made our youngest son's whole year?  My husband snagged tickets to a local Taylor Swift concert this Summer!  While it had been previously known as a SOLD OUT show, a few tickets were recently released.  My youngest son had been devastated when we missed out on the pre-sales and official first round of tickets offered.  He was heartbroken that he wouldn't be able to see his absolute favorite singer/performer this Summer, so we kept this new ticket potential on the down low.  It's true that SuperDad snagged the tickets, but it is this year's wonderful birthday gift to all 4 of us from my father-in-law.  In M's book he is absolutely the BEST GRAMPA EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment