Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Experiencing Vocal Difficulties


We've interrupted this regular blog day for an important announcement from the writer...

*squeaking in whispered tones and a barely audible voice*

I lost my voice this week.  Not my writer's "voice," but rather my actual voice.  While I am attempting to reclaim my vocal chords, I am also working on a PTO Halloween carnival.  Therefore, my resting time is incomplete and I must take today's official blogging context into the blog vacation zone.  Due to the busy & somewhat vocally distressed nature I am currently experiencing, blogs will not resume until Monday, October 26, 2009.  Sadly, I even had my topics ready to go for today & Friday, but simply ran out of time.  Please check back on Monday for an entire week of Halloween themed wordy & visual treasures.  Hopefully my voice will return before my regular blogging posts do.  I now return you to your regularly schedule programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment