Friday, November 6, 2009

Germ Busters



As I opened my eyes this morning, it hit me.  Today is Friday!  Hooray!  TGIF!  Woo hoo!  Woot!  *insert your own personal happy dance or excited exclamation here*  I'm breathing a big sigh of relief at this very moment.  My oldest son, O, has been through 4 days without breaking out into a fever and made it through 3 full days of school (well, after today that is) this week!  My youngest son, M, kicked the fever quicker than O did and is doing well today. 

With good health on the rise in our home, I still am unable to let my guard down.  Germs are still attempting to hang on in places unseen to the human eyes, of this I am certain.  As I go into action mode, I grab my favorite weapons for just such a battle...  Lysol & Clorox wipes!  Let's just hope I make it out of this one.

Have you figured out what my day and upcoming weekend hold in store?  Yes, that's right, the cleansing of the palace.  Without it, nobody can truly be safe.  As the safety and health of my family is at stake, I must leave you with this very unimportant and silly blog.

***

I apologize that this blog was posted so late today.  My day was full of turbulence.  It doesn't help that the pilots of this bird miscalculated on the decent, as they picked their noses, and landed me in a field of cow manure... you know... a bunch of bull cr*p.

Check back Monday for some insight on a few things I’ve learned recently through reading books.

2 comments:

  1. Still cleansing here too. Have a great weekend! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've gotten most of mine accomplished! I hope you have too Diane! :)

    ReplyDelete