My 5 Most Memorable Blog Posts of the Past Year (in no special order)
1. Good News! Good News is simple and sweet, but it ranks high on the most memorable blogs of the past year simply because it was the first step into my life as a blogger!
2. Meet Me On Monday: Romantic Notions Sharing a part of myself through "Meet Me On Monday" is something I need to do again soon. This particular post is such a special memory for me and I can't help but lovingly reflect on how I felt during that time in my life.
3. Never Forgotten I made a promise that my friend, Dennis, would never be forgotten. I wrote this blog post in honor of his sacrifice. He was killed in Iraq in July of 2006.
4. Breaking The Chain of Domestic Violence When I decided to blog about this topic, I felt that sharing my story might make a difference in the life of someone else. No matter how difficult the subject matter was to tackle, it was worth posting if it helps just one person.
5. The Family Lighthouse This small tribute to Nana was certainly a very memorable post in the past year. What an absolute blessing it has been for me to be able to know my husband's Nana.
Leave a comment under this post and let me know what memorable posts (these or others) you enjoyed this past year. OR What is one of your own memorable moments (or blog posts if you are a blogger) over the past year?