Monday, September 14, 2009

Meet Me On Monday: Greetings From The Public Library

Today is not my normal Meet Me On Monday blog.  Why?  Because I'm at my local public library, having grabbed my partially charged laptop before walking out the door, as my youngest son enjoys a fabulous first story time of the Fall season!  My day is sure to be busy and I wanted to take this time to post a quick blog.  Of course, this really is the real Mindy.  A busy Mom & public library addict!  I will even be back here later this evening for the first scrapbooking group of the Fall season.

M and I have been out since early this morning, when we dropped his brother off at school, and only made a brief stop home to drop off the eggs we purchased.  When we get home from story time today, we'll be making lunch, prepping for my scrapbook event this evening, and working out with Wii Active for the 2nd time.  Before I know it, it'll be time to head to school and pick up my oldest son. 

Have your days gotten busier with the start of school and oncoming Fall season?

Back to the public library, I wanted to bring this to the attention of Michigan residents:
Save Michigan Libraries
Michigan Libraries For The Future
Take the time to check these out please!

*I promise to post better blogs Wednesday & Friday!  Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment